Volunteers Make a Difference Indeed
I’VE GOT ABS!
Yep, you read that correctly. We need your help getting ABS out in our community. You can:
- Do a Book Drive – Organize a book drive for “Gently Loved” or New books at your school, workplace, church or synagogue.
- Have a Sticker Party – Help us sticker books and then get them out in the community to children who need/want them!
- Set up an ABS site – We bring everything you need to make it happen. Show up with friends. Have fun and do good, earning community service hours or just to feel good about doing good!
- Holiday time book give away (We give away 5,000 – 10,000 every Christmas. Come spread some Holiday Joy!)
- Back to school time “Books in Backpacks” (Come help us put in more than just paper and pencils. Books to practice reading!)
We are always in need of baby items for our Family Links program. Please email if you can help out with New baby items or a financial donation.
Want a really rewarding giveback opportunity? Work one-on-one with our at-risk writers program. Email Rainey to discuss this special opportunity. So rewarding to help at-risk children become published authors!
If you are unable to help out by volunteering your time, we can certainly use your financial contribution in meaningful ways.